Virtual Public Meeting Procedure
- Public Agenda will be posted on the Township Website 5 days prior to the meeting to allow for the public to review the agenda prior to the meetings the public will have the opportunity to comment on action items listed on the agenda.
- Public Comment
- Submit public comment by email to General@sgtwp.org at least 1 business day before the meeting. The cut-off for emails will be close-of-business 1 business days prior to the meeting.
- Citizens will be recognized for public comment only at the designated times.
- Designated times:
- Public Comment section of the agenda to address those action items on the agenda.
- Public Comments for any item not on the agenda will be heard during the designated Public Comment section of the agenda (public comment submitted by
citizens in accordance to 2.1).
- Use of the Chat room will not be the basis for recognition for public comment.