The administrative staff of Spring Garden Township provides operational function to the daily tasks of the Township. The staff coordinates municipal activities in its responsibility to implement board policy as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Class Township Code.
Our staff is responsible for the financials, budget, code enforcement, zoning enforcement, building and sewer permits as well as general office management.
- Board of Commissioners Business Meeting- 2nd Wednesday 6pm
- Board of Commissioners Workshop (as needed) – 2nd Wed. 5pm
- Planning Commission – 1st Tuesday 6pm
- Zoning Hearing Board – 3rd Tuesday 6pm
- Civil Service Commission – 2nd and 4th Tuesday 4pm
- Marcy L. Krum-Tinsley, Township Manager, Secretary, Treasurer
- George J. Swartz, Police Chief
- Craig Ruhl, Public Works Superintendent
- Dawn Hansen, Zoning Officer
- Bradley Wright, Code Enforcement Officer
- Luther Wike, Jr., Finance Administrator, Assistant Secretary
- April Doster-Wright, Executive Assistant
- Karen Smeltzer, Office Support
- Beth Barnes, Office Support
- Kelley Sciangula, Compliance Specialist
- Arlene M. Grada, Police Records Clerk
- Lynette I. Eisenhuth, Police Administrative Assistant
- Michael W. Palmer, Parking Enforcement Officer
Steven M. Hovis, Solicitor – Stock and Leader
David M. Davidson, Jr., P.E., Engineer – C.S. Davidson, Inc.
Krista M. Gardner, CPA, Chief Financial Officer – SEK CPAs & Advisors