Penn Waste Refuse/Recycling Contract 2023
- Refuse Collection: Twice weekly collection: 96-gallon mobile cart; alternative size mobile refuse carts are available – contact Penn Waste Customer Service
- Recycling Collection: Once a week
- Recycling Container: 65-gallon mobile cart
- Yard Waste Collection: 4th Saturday from April through October
- Large Item: One large item collected per week on 2nd collection day of the week (collection needs to be scheduled if the item contains freon)
- Christmas Tree Collection: Second Saturday of January
- Refuse/Recycling Collection Cost: $97.25/quarter per unit for 2023
- Low flow option: customer must purchase from contractor at least 9 bags from Penn Waste every six months (payable in advance). Each bag is $13 and has a 32-gallon capacity.
- Extra Bags: $13 each – purchase through Penn Waste Customer Service
- Yard Waste: material consisting of leaves, garden residue, shrubbery and tree trimmings, and similar material in containers, biodegradable kraft bags or bundled in lengths of not more than 3 feet long and weighing less than 50 pounds. NO Grass clippings.
- Refuse not placed in the cart or contractor supplied bag will not be collected
Penn Waste’s website: Spring Garden Township | Penn Waste