PAST DUE Rental Registration Applications – Late Fees
Rental Property rental registration applications are due for 2023 on or before January 31, 2023.
For any rental property not registered by January 31, 2023 the late fee has been instituted
(fee per unit after January 31 is $300).
Failure to provide completed application and payment by January 31, 2023 will be
issued a violation pertaining to §165 with penalties.
With regard to Spring Garden Township’s rental registration program, this letter is to provide information on
several important matters:
- Completed rental registration applications are due by January 31 of each year.
Completed applications are to include current tenant names and move-in dates, property owner information, and
point of contact information if the property owner resides more than 20-miles from the rental address.
Completed applications are to be accompanied by the per unit license fee.
Need an application? Visit: https://www.springgardentwp.org/rental-property.
- Don’t forget to provide your email address.
Postal service has been wonky with delays as much as 1-month or more.
We hope to do more business by email now and in the future.
- Application reminders will not be sent in 2023.
Download and complete the application found on the Township’s website.
The completed application and fee are due by January 31.
- The rental license fee for 2023 is $200 per unit.
At the present time we do not have credit card payment, but should that change,
we will post it on the township website.
- Late fees will be instituted for the 2023 applications commencing February 1, 2023.
($100 late charge PLUS $200 rental license *PER UNIT*)
Failure to provide completed application and payment may be issued a violation pertaining to §165 with penalties.
- Reminder notices will not be sent in 2023; visit the township’s website to download the rental application.