Dear property owner:
With regard to Spring Garden Township’s rental registration program, this letter is to provide information on several important matters:
- Completed rental registration applications are due by January 31 of each year.
Completed applications are to include current tenant names and move-in dates, property owner information, and point of contact information if the property owner resides more than 20-miles from the rental address. Completed applications are to be accompanied by the per unit license fee.
Need an application? Visit: https://www.springgardentwp.org/rental-property.
- Don’t forget to provide your email address.
Postal service has been wonky with delays as much as 1-month or more.
We hope to do more business by email now and in the future.
- Application reminders will not be sent in 2022.
Download and complete the application found on the Township’s website.
The completed application and fee are due by January 31.
- The rental license fee for 2021 is $200 per unit.
At the present time we do not have credit card payment, but should that change, we will post it on the township website.
- Late fees will be instituted for the 2021 applications commencing March 29, 2021.
If completed applications and license fees are not post marked by March 29th, please add the $100 late charge to the license cost of $200 per unit ($300 total per unit).
Failure to provide completed application and payment may be issued a violation pertaining to §165 with penalties.
- Commencing 2022, late fees go into effect February 1.
Reminder notices will not be sent in 2022; visit the township’s website to download the rental application.